The Knitting Community

This week as a keep knitting along on my cardigan, I thought that I would share some of the amazing knitters I have found throughout this journey on social media. Knitting has such a large online community who share their work and love of all things yarns on Instagram, YouTube, and Ravelry.

Business Accounts on Instagram

These are a few accounts that I have found over the course of my free inquiry which sell beautiful yarns, project bags and knitting tools. Many of these accounts are Canadian based and often local to Vancouver Island or BC.

Knitter Accounts on Instagram

These are a few knitter who I have found over the course of my free inquiry who document their knitting through Instagram. Many of these accounts are also knitting pattern designers. Following these accounts has given me inspiration for some of the next projects I will be taking up after completing my cardigan.

Favourite Podcasts

These are my absolute favourite knitting podcasts that I have found. These podcasts involve knitters and crafty people sharing their projects, the way to do certain things and any  recommendations they have. They are great to watch when taking a break to knit!

Featured Image by Melanie Pongratz on Unsplash

One Reply to “The Knitting Community”